Sunday, August 26, 2012

Am I doing this right?

I have sat down to right a new post almost every day. Some days I write them and don't publish them. Other days I write them and delete the entire thing because I don't think it is good enough.

I want it to be "perfect".

I have been reading the blogs that are participating in Blogust which is helping support Shot@Life.

It's an amazing thing they are doing. They have chosen 31 bloggers to write posts. Then for every comment that is left on their post, money is donated to give lifesaving vaccines to children in need around the world. You should go over there immediately and comment!

Reading all of their blogs has been so incredibly inspiring and well....intimidating. All I can think is what an amateur I am. Why do I think I have anything important to say?

Maybe I don't for you, but maybe someone else can use what I write. Maybe no one else will benefit. Maybe I will see what I am suppose to do with my life. Who knows?

All I know is I fill led to do this. I woke up in the middle of the night with a blog name. So there has to be some reason for me to be typing something.

I will leave you with two quotes I found on Pinterest last night. It sums up what I need to do, or not do!





1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's scary to press publish! I often go back and look at prior posts and want to delete them immediately, because I don't think they're any good. The only reason I don't is because in the year I've been blogging I've met some great people and something about what I put out there must have resonated. I hope so at least!

    I like your writing a lot. Off to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...