Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

Today is Theodor Seuss Geisel aka Dr. Seuss's Birthday. You know, in case you hadn't noticed it everywhere!

I think most people have fond memories of reading Dr. Seuss as a child, or even as an adult. 


I love reading and I love Dr. Seuss. In fact, the very first thing I ever bought for our baby when we found out we were pregnant was a collection of Dr. Seuss books off of Ebay. When the books came in, I smiled and teared up as I imagined reading them with the little baby growing inside of me. 


My all time favorite Dr. Seuss book is Oh, the Places You'll Go!




I love so many of his quotes and I found this awesome graphic of 30 Dr. Seuss Quotes that Can Change Your Life on Pinterest which was from MAMIVERSE.com





What is your favorite Dr. Seuss quote or book?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...